The 9th International Conference on Amorphous and Nanostructured Chalcogenides will be held between 30 June – 4 July, 2019 in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
The aim of the conference is to stimulate the participants to present the most recent results and to exchange ideas on the advancement in the research as well as applications of chalcogenide materials in the following sections:
- State of the art in physics and chemistry of non-crystalline chalcogenides;
- Nanostructured chalcogenides;
- Intermediate phases;
- Nanocrystalline chalcogenides;
- Switching (Ovonic) materials;
- Complex chalcogenide glasses;
- Physics and chemistry of related non-crystalline materials.
- Applications of chalcogenides.
We would like to encourage you to take part in the conference and submit an abstract.
The Conference is dedicated to the 85 anniversary of the prominent Moldovan physicist academician Andrei Andriesh.
On behalf of the organizing committees,
Prof. Dr. Mihai Popescu
Director of the ANC-9 Conference