Abstracts should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
| Abstract submission- OPEN||December 15, 2018|
|Abstract submission – DEADLINE|
Abstract EXTENDED DEADLINE
|February 13, 2019|
February 28, 2019
|Abstract acceptance confirmation||March 1, 2019|
|Registration – OPEN||April 1, 2019|
|Registration – DEADLINE||May 31, 2019|
|Conference||Sunday, 30 June – Thursday, 4 July 2019|
- The abstract must be written in English as the example. The abstract must contain: title, names of authors, affiliation, corresponding author e-mail address, keywords and the main text of the abstract.
- The maximum length of the abstract is one A4 page.
- Abstracts may be changed only before February 14, 2019. Give clear indication of re-submission in the form observations field. After February 14, 2019 no changes are possible.
- Each conference participant can present one or maximum two papers(if accepted), and no more than one oral paper.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed starting March 1, 2019.
- We accept abstracts only in .doc or .docx format.
- Submit your abstract at email@example.com